Tuesday, December 22, 2009

sometimes i drown myself in thoughts, chasing after a dream or memories that secretly i know, will never happen.

sometimes i tell myself to let go, only realising i am clinging tigher and tigher to the past.

sometimes i step out of my comfort zone, only to realise my comfort zone is there right by your side.

sometimes i wish to move on, only to realise i really want time to rewind.

sometimes i fall, because i want you to be there to catch me.

sometimes i say i want to die, but in fact, i really want to be saved.

but at the end of it, it comes down to one thing. i love you, and i want to be happy.

forgetting you will hurt, but what i am going now is excruciating.

forgive and forget. a famous saying can mean so much right now.

i will forgive you, so i can forget you, so i can move on, to be with my friends and truly smile, once again.

words unspoken will be left unspoken, that's fate for me.

so here's to you, i am done. you will never see this side of me again.

moved to www.deinetwegen.onsugar.com .

No comments: