Thursday, November 05, 2009

In six months i learnt how it feels like to fall sick and be like a zombie for 3 weeks because you cant accept sth, that i forgotten how to cry when im sad, i can only cry and feel hurt to know im still alive, i already lost myself to a person i dont recognise, i lost someone who taught me so much, i hurt for someone i dont even like, i can be so badly affected by someone i already dont even understand, i am a horrible person, i deserve all the bad things to befall me because i am utterly horrible person, i am selfish and hurt everyone around me, i am selfish and only care for myself, im not me, i cant find me, i suppress so much thoughts in me, i have the ability to let ppl i dun even know personally realise im sad, i cant get anything done right...

These six months felt like forever.
Do you know nothing has ever made me feel this way...?
Do you even care?

I already changed.
Already gone.

1 comment: